Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Guess Who's Preggers!!???!!!



Guess what????  Some of you probably already know but.....we're pregnant!!!!  Crazy, I know.  It's been quite some time since our last post, but now we're starting it up again.  We are both very excited about having a child and can't wait till our April 3rd due date!  We are still not sure what gender the baby will be, but both of us agree that we just want a healthy baby, no matter if it's a boy or girl.  

Katie found out by taking a pregnancy test while I was at work.  Then she called me and said she had a present and wanted to stop by for dinner.  I opened the box and saw 2 UCF onesies.  I thought that maybe they were gifts for Katie's friend Jess, who has a kid, or that they were for me as a hint that we should try and start having kids.  Underneath the onesies was a pregnancy test that read "Pregnant." Well, obviously I was shocked and couldn't stop smiling.  I was kinda like "is this real."  Katie was very happy and took pictures.  I decided that I had to tell everybody at work, because I was gonna be a proud daddy!!!  

Guess who's pregnant....we are!!!
UCF onesie

So now we are super happy to add to our family and can't wait to welcome our child with open arms.  

Right now we are in week 11 and the baby is about the size of a fig.  Katie is feeling better for the most part.  The first couple of weeks were really tough but she was a trooper and got through it.  I've been trying to do my part as the supportive husband.  It hasn't been easy, but I know she appreciates it and I know that it will all pay off when I hold my son or daughter.  

We went to the doctor and had an ultrasound.  We actually got to see the heartbeat and it looked like a little peanut.  Our next appointment is September 18th, and it's gonna be a long possibly 3 hr appt.  So we are definitely having it on one of my off days.  I'm probably gonna be taking a book, Hunger Games, maybe, to pass the time.  We are hoping to find out the sex on that visit, but I think it's gonna be too early to tell.  

We are going to have a baby shower in North Carolina in late October.  We're really excited, me especially, because I haven't been up to Georgia or North Carolina in a year and a half I think.  I will leave you with a picture of our lil peanut!  More later, everyone take care.  

1 comment:

  1. Finally!!!!! P.S. I love that picture of David's face. Haha! Like, Where's Ashton Kutcher? Am I being punked?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Popular Posts