Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Tickled Pink

Yes it's official!  I can now blog about the gender!!!  We are tickled pink to announce we're having a baby girl!  It's been a really hard endeavor on our parts not to tell the world since we've found out a month and a half ago, but we got through it and can now concentrate on buying tutus and tiaras for our little princess.  And football jerseys!
Her UCF jersey.  We had to support the local college.
Afterall, it is only 2 miles from our house!

Now I can show everyone all the awesome girly gifts we got from our parents and friends that didn't make it to the shower.  We love all of the girly clothes and cute socks and I can't wait to see our baby girl in them!  I just know I'm going to be the ridiculous Mommy with the camera strapped to her chest to capture all the precious moments (and outfits!).
That's right... A UGA tutu for the little girl!  LOVE IT!

All of baby girl's clothes so far!
Nice wardrobe for someone who's not even born yet, right?

Adorable shoes from my Mom.
Not too practical, but who cares when they are this cute?! Right?!

David and I also bought this for the little girl and plan to use it to keep up with all the firsts and lasts of her quick childhood!  I can't wait to fill it out!
Our baby book.

Today we had a Gender Reveal Party at David's work and I think it went really well!  I made cookies and the gender reveal cake.  Both were quite tasty if I do say so myself.  But most importantly, people who weren't even working that day stopped in to see the gender reveal and that meant a lot to the both of us.  We were met by a lot of congrats and a lot of funny advice that I'm sure we'll remember for a while!  I used some of the ideas I implemented at the N.C. shower for the gender reveal party and I think that too went over well.  A lot of the employees liked doing the name brackets and were talking about baby names for the rest of the day according to David's boss.  All and all I think it went well and I am so happy to have such a wonderful support team at David's work.  They are all so loving and fun and I can't wait to have our little girl meet them!
Yes, I am still in my PJ's baking away!

We made pink lemonade cupcakes! YUM!

Our little Gender Reveal Table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts